The Ohio State Fair will go out in country style this year.

Ohio State Fair officials announced Wednesday that country artist Brad Paisley will perform at Crew Stadium on Aug. 7, the closing night of the fair. The concert is a scheduled stop for Paisley’s “H2O2 Tour.” The tour’s other dates have yet to be announced.  

Paisley, a Grand Ole Opry member, is the reigning Country Music Association Entertainer of the Year. He’s had 18 No. 1 songs, 14 of which have been consecutive hits. His 2010 “H2O World Tour” played 39 venues and was ranked as the most attended country tour by Pollstar.

Country performers Blake Shelton and Jerrod Niemann will open for Paisley. Other supporting acts are planned, but will be announced at a later date, Crew Stadium officials said in a press release.

Shelton, who is engaged to fellow country artist Miranda Lambert, is the current CMA Male Vocalist of the Year. He has recorded a total of seven No. 1 hits, which most recently include “Hillbilly Bone” and “All About Tonight.”

Paisley was playing at the Schottenstein Center in 2007 when OSU’s football team officially earned its spot in the National Championship. He came onstage and made the announcement to the crowd.

Ticket information and sale dates will be announced soon, Crew Stadium officials said.